OUR SERVICESAre you looking for a new HOA manager? Or just a quote to pice compare for due dilligence? Please select one of the options below and fill out the request form. We are always accepting new clients - no matter the size!
Would your community like to have access to:
- A Username & Password Free Website
- Access to all HOA Documents in a Few Easy Clicks
- No More Paper Forms
- Electronic Architectural Applications, Proxy & Nomination Forms plus Clubhouse Rental Requests
- Online Work Order Submissions & Follow-Up
- Ability to take Meeting Minutes Online
- Mailing & Postage Fees Included in Monthly Price
- Google Calendar Invites & Reminders for all Meetings
- No surpirse extra fees
Please select the service package that suits the needs of your community to learn more and Request a Proposal.
All the “Bells & Whistles”
Most Popular Option
Monthly Accounting Service
Contact Office Manager
Thanks for Visiting!
NOTICE OF RIGHT TO VOLUNTARY MEDIATION – Pursuant to Section 7A-38.3F of the North Carolina General Statutes, all members are hereby informed that you have a right to initiate mediation pursuant to the terms of the statute to try to resolve a dispute with the Association. Both the homeowner and the Association must agree to mediate the dispute, and each side is responsible for splitting the cost of the mediation, including payment of a professional mediator. The mediation process is an opportunity to reach an agreement to resolve a dispute – neither side gives up their right to go to court to have a judge resolve the dispute if the parties are not able to reach an agreement through mediation. The specific process to initiate voluntary mediation is outlined in Section 7A-38.3F of the North Carolina General Statutes. Disputes regarding HOA assessments or deliquent accounts are not covered in this Statute.