HUNT CLUB HOAWelcome to the community website for Hunt Club HOA in Cary, NC. We hope you find this site user friendly. If you have any suggestions or ideas on features or content that would make this site more helpful for you and your neighbors, please let us know. This website is maintained by the community association management firm, Grandchester Meadows Inc.
Submit a concern
All concern reports are sent to the Board and Manager.
The following brief information is to assist you in understanding the logistics of the Oxxford Hunt Club Community.
- There are 12 homes in the neighborhood consisting of 100- 122 Union Jack Lane.
- Exterior home maintenance covered by HOA includes, but is not necessarily limited to: gutter cleaning, grounds maintenance, private street maintenance, street lighting, exterior painting, fascia/ soffit repair, trim (except for door and window trim) repair and replacement, siding repair and replacement, roof repair and replacement, monthly exterior insect inspection/treatment, and plumbing located outside the house up to the city water meter or city sewer line.
- Garbage and recycle curbside pick up is Friday mornings except for holiday weeks. You will be left a note on your trash can with holiday schedule updates.
- Landscapers visit the property weekly during the warmer months and as needed during the colder months. Schedules may change due to weather.
- You may reserve the Oxxford Hunt Master HOA clubhouse here: clubhouse.
Parking arrangements are as follows: Each home has a garage and driveway intended for parking. In addition, the curbside parking is assigned as indicated on the pavement.
Pets: Allowed but must follow all Wake County ordinances
One advertisement sign is allowed in the front yard or in a window but is not allowed in the common area.
Hunt Club HOA VS. Owner Responsibilities
|Exterior Siding / Trim (paint, repair, replace)||HOA|
|Gutter / Gutter Cleanout||HOA|
|Roof / Roof Leaks (exterior)||HOA|
|Walkways / Sidewalks / Parking||HOA|
|Water Line (from building foundation out)||HOA|
|Ceiling Paint & Repair (after roof leak)||Owner(s)|
|Doors / Door Frame / Door Trim||Owner(s)|
|Foundation & Drainage||Owner(s)|
|Windows / Trim||Owner(s)|
For maintenance specifics, please see:
• Article VI – Exterior Maintenance – page 13
• Article VIII – Party Walls – page 14
Recommended Plumber for Water Leaks:
Mike Waite – Waite Plumbing – (919) 387-0806
All owners need to purchase insurance that covers the exterior and interior of the dwelling. This policy is commonly referred to as an HO-3 policy.
The independent agent for the HOA policy is:
Ray Beaird – Carolina Insurance Group @ 919-234-7868 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Mailbox* keys and box doors are maintained by the Post Master. Please contact them if you have lost your mailbox key.
Grandchester Meadows, Inc.
Manager – David Robbins
General Liability Master Insurance Policy
919-234-7868 (phone) or 877-792-8358 (fax)
JBH Lawncare – Jonathan Holland – email@example.com
update contact info
Update Info Form
Name, Address, Emal & Phone
OXFORD HUNT CLUB - MASTER ASSOCIATION
Link to the Oxford Hunt Master Association Website
Pool – Clubhouse – Clubs – Facilities