Troon at Kildaire



Keith Marine, HRW Branch President:

4700 Homewood Court, Suite 380 Raleigh, NC 27609

OFFICE: 919-787-9000



Annual Information &

Payment Center

Document Index

Legal, Guidelines,

Financial & Meetings

Work Orders

Repair Request Form

HOA Maintenance Items Only

There are 136 condo units in Troon at Kildaire. 

There are 6 different floor plan options. The HOA dues vary based on square footage / floorpan.

Exterior Maintenance Chart

What do the HOA assessments pay for?

  • Administration 
  • Area Street Lighting
  • Clubhouse
  • Exterior Sidewalks
  • Landscaping
  • Master Insurance
  • Pool
  • Private Streets
  • Termite Treatment & Repairs*

* The HOA maintains a termite reserve fund to treat termites and make repairs as needed. Any owner will active termite activity should submit a work order for treatment and repair. There is not an annual community termite inspection program. 

Front Door Paint Colors – please print and take to Sherwin Williams – they are able to mix any of the three approved colors with the mix code.

Mailbox Info: The keys and box doors are maintained by the Post Master. Please contact them if you have lost your mailbox key. The HOA only maintains the actual mailhut building – not the boxes or box access. 


Current Board Members

  • Tom Cadwallader
  • Daryl Dishman
  • Rod Huffman
  • Robbie Moyer
  • Horace Robertson

Board Access Links

Make Meeting Minutes

2018 Work Order Log (restricted access) 

2019 Work Order Log (restricted access)

Landscape Report Log (restricted access)

General Liability Master Insurance Policy
Nationwide Insurance – Master Policy is posted on Document Index Page.
Agent: Ray Beaird at Carolina Insurance Group – Website
919-234-7868 (phone) or 877-792-8358 (fax)

Lake & Pond Management
Foster Lake & Pond; 
(919) 772-8548

Grounds Maintenance
Jersey Landscaping – Emilio Flores

Pool Maintenance
Covenant Pool Care – Tracy Ellis – – 919-225-7577

Termite Evaluation & Treatment
NC Pest Control
office: 919-275-9555

Storm Door Installation
Mr. J&W Handywork – Juan & William;, 919-614-1834


 What am I allowed to change on the outside of my unit?

NOTHING!  No change may be made to the structure or the common area surrounding your home without the prior written approval of the Association.From Troon Bylaws Section Article VI 6.16, Page 16:  Additions, Alterations or Improvements by Unit Owners.  No Unit Owner shall make any addition, alteration or improvement in or to his Unit which impairs the structural integrity or mechanical systems or lessens the support of any part of the Property.  No Unit Owner shall make any addition, alteration or improvement which affects the exterior portion or outward appearance of such Unit, without the prior written consent of the Board.  The Board shall have the obligation to answer any written request by a Unit Owner for approval of a proposed addition, alteration or improvement in or to such Unit Owner’s Unit within thirty (30) days after such request, and failure to do so within the stipulated time shall constitute a consent by the Board to the proposed addition, alteration or improvement.

Don't Be Shy

Contact the association manager if you do not find what you need.