LAKE CASTLEBERRY OA
Welcome to the website for the Lake Castleberry OA located in Apex, NC. We hope you find this site helpful, informative and user friendly. If you have any suggestions or ideas on features or content that would make this site more helpful for you and your neighbors, please let us know. This website is maintained by the community association management firm, Grandchester Meadows Inc.
There is also a separate mobile app available to homeowners from NABR. More information about this mobile app will be shared with owners as soon as it is available.
2023 Annual Meeting: November 15th @ 6:30PM
Location: Join via Zoom
Meeting ID: 834 1541 5005
Mailing: Lake Castleberry OA – PO Box 1149 – Apex NC 27502
Office Phone/Text: 919-757-1718
The 2023 dues for the community have been set at $1,300 annually (or $325.00 per quarter) for each lot.
- Community will have 147 single family homes once complete
- Yard Waste = Friday
- Trash Day = Every Thursday
- Recycling = Every Thursday
- Containers should not be out any earlier than the day before trash or recycling collection and should be removed no later than the day after
DOCUMENTS & FormS
Landscaper: Jersey Lawn Care – Emilio Flores; firstname.lastname@example.org – (551) 804-9163
Pool Maintenance: Carolina Coastal Supply – Jen Horne – email@example.com
Storm Water Pond Maintenance: Triangle Pond Management – firstname.lastname@example.org; 919-398-3221
POOL KEY REQUEST INFORMATION:
New Owner – Need a new key? click here
Current Owner – Need a replacement key? click here
SWIMMING POOL/BBQ AREA RULES AND REGULATIONS
POOL HOURS: DAWN TO DUSK
THIS POOL IS NOT RATED FOR NIGHT SWIMMING
1. This is a private pool with admittance by card access only. It is for the use of the Lake Castleberry residents only. Any one using this facility without authorization is subject to arrest for trespassing.
2. No lifeguard is on duty at this pool. Users of this pool do so at their own risk. Lake Castleberry Owners Association will not be responsible for any accidents or injury in or around the pool. Use of the pool indicates acceptance of these conditions.
3. Pool is for private use, members and guests only. Limit of 4 guests per household. Resident must accompany guests. Anyone using this facility without authorization is subject to arrest for trespassing.
4. No running, boisterous or rough play.
5. No diving allowed.
6. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 14 SHOULD NOT USE THE SWIMMING POOL WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION.
7. ADULTS SHOULD NOT SWIM ALONE.
8. No persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs should use the pool.
9. No person with skin, eye, ear or nasal infections allowed in pool.
10. No animals or pets allowed in pool or on pool deck.
11. NO GLASS ALLOWED IN THE POOL, DECK OR ELSEWHERE INSIDE THE POOL FENCE.
12. NO SMOKING OR VAPING ALLOWED INSIDE POOL FENCE
13. Please close umbrellas after use.
14. No owners, residents or guests allowed on pool deck after dark and are subject to ticketing by Apex Police Department.
BBQ AREA, UPPER DECK AND SCREENED PORCH
1. Use of BBQ area is on a first come/first serve basis. This area cannot be reserved or rented.
2. There is a gas grill for use of owners. Owners must supply their own propane tank to utilize the grill and must thoroughly clean the grill and surrounding area after each use.
3. The second floor covered deck is for the use of residents and guests and cannot be reserved or rented.
4. No smoking or vaping permitted on the second floor covered deck.
5. Please do not leave any food or personal items on the covered deck.
6. The use of the screened porch is limited to owners who are renting the clubhouse.
PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES WITH THE COMMON AREAS HERE
Submit a concern
All concern reports are sent to the Board and Manager.
Don't Be Shy
NOTICE OF RIGHT TO VOLUNTARY MEDIATION – Pursuant to Section 7A-38.3F of the North Carolina General Statutes, all members are hereby informed that you have a right to initiate mediation pursuant to the terms of the statute to try to resolve a dispute with the Association. Both the homeowner and the Association must agree to mediate the dispute, and each side is responsible for splitting the cost of the mediation, including payment of a professional mediator. The mediation process is an opportunity to reach an agreement to resolve a dispute – neither side gives up their right to go to court to have a judge resolve the dispute if the parties are not able to reach an agreement through mediation. The specific process to initiate voluntary mediation is outlined in Section 7A-38.3F of the North Carolina General Statues.